Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I WANT TO BE YOUR HEARTS DESIRE

I want to bring you peace and calmness

I want to love you and be loved by you
and forever be together

I want to teach you how deep you can be loved
and to show you its strength and colour

I want to fill your mind with loving thoughts and lasting memories

I want to build our future on a solid foundation of trust, honesty,
devotion and commitment

I want to be the first and last thing you see
every day for the rest of our lives

I want every cell of you to feel deeply loved and cherished

I want to fill your heart with joy and happiness

I want to sooth your soul and rest your mind

I want you to be mine as I am yours

I want to walk by your side and fill your needs and desires
strengthen your hopes and wipe away your tears

I want to be the soft spot you rest upon when you are weary

I want to be the sunshine that fills your gray days

I want to be the hope that ignites the flame of your goals

I want to be what ever your body, mind and soul needs

I want to be your hearts desire